The voucher will be sent by email, so there's no need to wander around the shops looking for a gift.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, so there's plenty of time for the recipient to book a date that suits.
A great Christmas gift idea, birthday experience, boys day out, or end of footy season/end of year activity.
Book in two easy steps:
1. Select the number of vouchers required
2. Enter your payment details and contact details plus an optional message for the recipient/s
Job done! Vouchers are valid for 12 months, so there should plenty of time to find a date that suits.
General information regarding our Deep Sea Fishing Trips:
- Shared (Public) Charter – 7 hours
- pick up 6.30am from Yeend St wharf, Birchgrove; returning 1.30pm
- additional pick up from the Man O War steps, Opera House approx 6.45am (this option available if you prebook)
- travel up to 5 nautical miles offshore, fishing in depths of up to 100m (depending on conditions)
- targeting Snapper, Kingfish, Morwong (Bream), Flathead
- all bait, premium fishing tackle and fishing licences are included
- keep what you catch (as long as the fish is of legal size)
- no weekend surcharges, no hidden costs
- twin deck catamaran with plenty of shelter from the elements
- the wide catamaran design means your trip will be a far more stable offshore experience compared to most other fishing boats
- capacity: we take a maximum of 18 fishing at any given time but there may be a couple of additional spectators* onboard
- Lowrance touch screen fish finder
- fridge and esky available for food or bring your own esky
- two bathrooms
- friendly and experienced crew
- wheelchair accessible
*there may be more than 18 onboard if there are multiple ‘spectator’ fares on the trip. The spectator pays a reduced rate of $49 and comes along for the ride. While they are permitted to share the rod of their full paying friend, they are not provided with a rod of their own.
Postponement of trip:
Should the Bureau of Meteorology issue a strong wind warning and/or forecast high seas (or if there are other factors beyond our control), the skipper may deem an offshore trip unsuitable due to safety reasons. In the event that this may happen, you will be notified and advised how you can reschedule to an alternative date.
What to bring:
- BYO food and beverages (cans preferred)
- sunglasses, hat
- jacket/spray jacket
- enclosed rubber soled shoes
Rods, reels, bait and your fishing license are all supplied.