5hr Fishing trip - Private Charter
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: 5hr FISH PVT
1. Enter the number of expected guests
2. Select a date you're interested in
3. Select a start time
4. Click on 'book now' button and follow the prompts
- A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking with the balance of payment due two weeks prior to your event.
- If your event is within two weeks at the time of booking, full payment will be required.
Inner Harbour Fishing: General Information- Private Charter – 5 hours – exclusive use
- fishing in and around Sydney Harbour; may head offshore if conditions allow (note: guest numbers must be 23 or less to go offshore)
- suitable for those new to fishing, corporate team building, or for groups of mixed ability
- this trip is suitable for children, however we recommend they wear an appropriately sized life jacket (parent or guardian to supply and fit) and be supervised at all times.
- opportunity to stop off at Watson’s Bay to pick up a Seafood platter on the way back (own cost)
- opportunity to anchor somewhere, have a BBQ (BYO BBQ food) and go for a swim in the warmer months
- laser clay shooting activity available as an optional extra
- trip not impacted by offshore conditions
- targeting Snapper, Kingfish, Morwong (Bream), Flathead
- all bait, premium fishing tackle and fishing licences are included
- keep what you catch (as long as the fish is of legal size)
- no weekend surcharges, no hidden costs
Pick up locations:- Yeend St wharf, Birchgrove (good for those who are driving)
- Towns Place West, the Rocks (best if coming by bus; $50 wharf booking fee applies)
- King St wharf (best if coming by train; $50 wharf booking fee applies)
Laser Clay shooting: (optional extra, inner harbour only)
The Laser Clay Shooting is a really popular option, particularly as a team building exercise. Guests break into five groups, with each group allocated a shotgun (converted to laser). After a safety briefing and quick demo, the instructor fires plastic discs off the back of the boat, with guests taking turns to hit the moving targets before the discs land in the water. Hits are recorded on an electronic scoreboard, and there are sound effects for a bit of fun too. It’s a really popular activity with groups, as there’s no experience required and it can be as fun or competitive as each group wants to make it.
Please note that these are actual shotguns and although rendered permanently inoperable, must be treated as if they were a real weapon. Pointing shotguns at passing boats, aircraft, other people or using them in an unsafe manner will result in both the activity and cruise being terminated. This activity is restricted to guests aged 18+.
Vessel features:- twin deck catamaran with plenty of shelter from the elements
- the only commercial fishing catamaran operating out of Sydney harbour
- the catamaran design means your trip will be a far more stable offshore experience compared to a conventional single-hull fishing boat
- capacity: we are licensed to carry a total of 23 guests (plus crew) offshore, however we carry double this in the harbour, so there is tons of room onboard for everyone
- we limit the numbers fishing to 18 at any given time
- Lowrance touch screen fish finder
- BBQ available (inner harbour only for health/safety reasons)
- fridge and esky available for food, but lots of room if you wanted to BYO esky
- two bathrooms
- friendly and experienced crew
- wheelchair accessible